Carpet Protection Film 600mm x 100m
£35.99 Inc. VAT
600mm x 100m Temporary protection for carpets, mosquitoes and sensitive surfaces against dirt & damage.
For full protection against dust, mud, and paint.
This heavy duty, self-adhesive, clear film will protect carpets during refurbishment and maintenance contracts.
Protects against decorating spills & dirt during building works, remodeling. Heavy duty rip resistant material.
High foot traffic when moving house & parties
Suitable for use on stair
600mm x 100m
Order By 2pm For Next Day Delivery
Mon - Fri UK Mainland Only For destinations outside of the UK please contact us prior to placing your order.
Temporary protection for carpets, mosquettes and sensitive surfaces against dirt & damage. For full protection against dust, mud and paint. This heavy duty, self-adhesive, clear film will protect carpets during refurbishment and maintenance contracts.
Features & Benefits
- Protects against decorating spills & dirt during building works, remodelling. Heavy duty rip resistant material.
- High foot traffic when moving house & parties
- Suitable for use on stair,
- Fast installation & removal. Self-adhesive for secure positioning
- Sizes 600mm x 100m
- Product Application
- Before applying the film ensure the surface is clean & dry.
Customers must fully evaluate the product by testing prior to using. Test the film for48 hours on a small hidden area of carpet to ensure compatibility with the particular carpet and to ensure there is no adhesive transfer on the carpet.
- To apply the roll, lay it on the floor facing the direction required to cover. Push the roll forward a small distance and press down firmly to ensure the film has adhered to the carpet.
- Continue to unroll, pressing down and smoothing out any air pockets, checking the film is rolled straight.
- Do not leave the film on carpet for longer than 30days.
- For use on Synthetic Carpets Only.
- Film is one time use only. Remove and dispose of in accordance with local
- environmental regulations.
- Do not use on wool or oriental carpets. Not suitable for use on rugs, worn carpets, or
- loose fitted carpet tiles.
- Do not use on hard surfaces, such as hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum, vinyl flooring
- or marble.
- Do not apply on newly laid carpets where a glue or adhesive has been used. Allow
- up to 72 hours for any vapours to evaporate before laying the film.
- Do not apply to a damp surface which will prevent any moisture from evaporating
- and could cause discoloration of carpet fibres.
- If I carpet has been recently cleaned, allow it to completely dry for a minimum of 10
- days before using the film.
- High traffic areas or outdoor exposure may require renewal of film weekly.
- The product should be stored no longer than 6months at room temperature.
- Check for adhesive transfer on a regular basis.
0.05mm ± 10%
Tensile Strength (MD)
Tensile strength (CD)
Adhesion to stainless steel
500g/25mm ± 10%
Static shear 23°c
Elongation at break (MD)
Elongation at break (CD)
To Discuss Your Order Or Any Other Enquiries Call Us On 0800 652 1054Get In Touch