Masking Tape MSK60 50m
From: £0.53 Inc. VAT
General purpose paper low bake masking tape that is ideal for wall painting on building sites, at home, construction sites, industrial and car repair applications when temperature does not exceed 60°C.
Order By 2pm For Next Day Delivery
Mon - Fri UK Mainland Only For destinations outside of the UK please contact us prior to placing your order.
This single sided low bake masking tape is ideal for simple and heavy jobs at room temperature. with a high tack and good adhesion it can be applied then removed within 24 hours.
Eurocel MSK 60 Degree Low Bake Masking Tape is suitable for:
- Wall painting on building, home and construction sites
- Industrial and car body repair applications
- Any suitable application where the temperature does not exceed 60°C
Good adhesion even on irregular surfaces
This Eurocel MSK 60 Degree Masking Tape has a good adhesion even on irregular surfaces.
Heat resistant up to 60°C (30 minutes), is easy to remove and will not leave adhesive residue if removed as soon as the paint is dry.
Compatible with most common paints and lacquers
Fosseway Tapes 60 Degree Low Bake Masking Tape is well conformable to most shaped surfaces and is compatible with most common paints and lacquers.
This tape is made up of: Dry natural rubber and resins solvent based adhesive, along with a Saturated paper backing.
- Good adhesion even on irregular surfaces
- Heat resistant up to 80°C ( 30 minutes )
- Easy removal without adhesive residue soon as paint is dry
- Well conformable to most shaped surfaces
- Compatible with most common paints and lacquers
- Removable without breaking
- Hand tearable
Low Bake Masking Tape Technical information
|59 g/m2 natural white saturated crepe paper
|Dry natural rubber and resins solvent based
|Adhesion to steel
|Tensile strength MD
|Elongation at break
|60°C (30 min)
Not sure if this low bake masking tape is right for your requirements?
To Discuss Your Order Or Any Other Enquiries Call Us On 0800 652 1054Get In Touch