Ultratape Aluminium Foil Tape 45.7m
From: £4.95 Inc. VAT
This aluminium tape is widely used throughout the insulation industry. It is perfect for applications on a wide range of surfaces including foil-faced pipe and slabs. This tape is also highly effective at protecting surfaces against damage from fire, dust and moisture. This tape can also be used to close air duct insulation.
Typical use cases consist of:
- – HVAC sealing of joints
- – Jointing of aluminium insulation boards
- – Flexible air duct seams and connections
- – General purpose holding
- – Patching
- – Sealing
- – Masking applications indoors & out
- – Use as a vapor barrier between foil faced Insulation boards panels, in roof and wall applications
- – Duct sealing on all types of air conditioning and lagging
- – Protecting wires and pipes from heat
- – Ideal for foiled insulation panels in roofs and walls
- – Vapour barrier between foil faced Insulation boards panels in roof and wall applications
Order By 2pm For Next Day Delivery
Mon - Fri UK Mainland Only For destinations outside of the UK please contact us prior to placing your order.
Experience the strength and reliability of Ultratape's Aluminium Foil Tape, expertly crafted to provide superior durability and functionality. This premium tape, extending to an impressive 45.7 meters, is essential for professional and DIY projects.
This Cold Weather Rhino Ultratape Aluminium Foil tape provides a strong and durable, heat-reflective, waterproof vapour barrier, which is a high-performance 30-micron aluminium foil tape coated with water-based acrylic adhesive, lined with a firm release paper.
High-Quality Aluminium Material
This tape is made with solid aluminium foil and ensures excellent conductivity and thermal insulation, making it ideal for various applications.
The tape features a high-grade adhesive backing that sticks firmly to multiple surfaces, including metal, plastic, and glass, ensuring a secure environmental bond.
Heat and Moisture Resistant
Designed to withstand extreme temperatures and moisture, this tape is perfect for sealing and repairing HVAC systems, ductwork, and thermal insulation projects.
Easy to Use
The 45.7-metre roll provides ample tape for extensive usage while being easy to cut and apply, making it convenient for quick fixes or complex installations.
Whether it’s for sealing against vapour, masking during paint jobs, or repairing metal surfaces, Ultratape's Aluminium Foil Tape is your go-to solution.
Excellent moisture resistance
Excellent moisture resistance, used as a vapour barrier between foil-faced Insulation board panels in roof and wall applications, Duct sealing on all types of air conditioning and lagging. Protecting wires and pipes from heat.
This Ultratape aluminium foil tape is available in the following sizes:
- 50mm x 45.7 metres
- 75mm x 45.7 metres
- 100mm x 45.7 metres
This aluminium tape is widely used throughout the insulation industry. It is perfect for applications on various surfaces, including foil-faced pipes and slabs. This tape is also highly effective at protecting surfaces against fire, dust and moisture damage. This tape can also be used to close air duct insulation.
Typical use cases consist of:
- HVAC sealing of joints
- Jointing of aluminium insulation boards
- Flexible air duct seams and connections
- General purpose holding
- Masking applications indoors & out
- Use as a vapor barrier between foil faced Insulation board panels, in roof and wall applications
- Duct sealing on all types of air conditioning and lagging
- Protecting wires and pipes from heat
- Vapour barrier between foil faced Insulation boards panels in roof and wall applications
- Ideal for foiled insulation panels in roofs and walls
Tape Features & Benefits
This tape has:
- Excellent in medium to low temperatures and humidity applications
- Strong and durable
- Vapour proof
- Soft foil conforms to irregular surfaces
- Certified to BS476 part 6 & 7 Class O standard
- Heat reflective
- UV resistant
Class O Approval
This tape has a Class O approval, tested by BS476: Part6:1989 +A1:2009 and BS476: Part7:1997
|Adhesion to steel
|Tack rolling ball
|-30°C - +120°C
|+10°C - 40°C
REACH SVHC Status
No SHVC is present according to the candidate's list of 16.
RoHS Compliant Tape
Yes, this tape is RoHS-compliant.
The shelf life of this aluminium tape is recommended for 12 months from the dispatch date at a moderate temperature and humidity environment.
Not sure if aluminium foil tape is suitable for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this foil tape is correct for your requirements, please contact us to discuss your requirements, and we can point you in the right direction.
To Discuss Your Order Or Any Other Enquiries Call Us On 0800 652 1054Get In Touch