Unbleached Cloth Tape 50m
From: £5.95 Inc. VAT
Unbleached White Cotton Tape 50m is a flexible conformable general purpose unbleached woven Gaffer / cloth coated on one side with a pressure-sensitive adhesive, the latter consisting mainly of resin and rubber-like materials. It is mainly suited to the following applications and uses:
- – Protection of finished parts
- – Drum sealing
- – Jointing insulation materials
- – Masking in shot blasting and painting
- – Masking off cats eyes, grids, manhole covers etc during road resurfacing work
- – Suitable for use as heavy duty, general purposes sealing, packaging, bundling and binding
- – Protection of polished surfaces
- – Machined parts
- – Finger protection
- – Masking of ironwork during resurfacing
- – Binding of hoses
- – Labelling on rough or uneven surfaces, bundling, masking, protection
- – Strapping rods, bars, sports handle tape
- – Corrosion resistant
- – Abrasion resistant
- – Flexible and highly conformable
- – Easy tear by hand
- – High initial tack and adhesion
- – Can be written on
- – Can be painted on
- – Lots of similar applications
|Buy in Bulk & Save - Number of Units
|Discount / Price / Unit
|0 - 23
Order By 2pm For Next Day Delivery
Mon - Fri UK Mainland Only For destinations outside of the UK please contact us prior to placing your order.
White Cotton Tape 50m is a flexible conformable general purpose unbleached woven cloth coated on one side with a pressure-sensitive adhesive, the latter consisting mainly of resin and rubber-like materials.
This White Cotton Tape is a fully biodegradable environmentally friendly adhesive tape, that is a close woven unbleached uncoated cotton cloth with an acid free aggressive adhesive. It is conformable to awkward shapes, with a very strong with a good abrasion resistance, along with being able to be written or painted on.
This Woven cloth tape is ideal for the following uses:
- Protection of finished parts
- Drum sealing
- Jointing insulation materials
- Masking in shot blasting and painting
- Masking off cats eyes, grids, manhole covers etc during road resurfacing work
- Suitable for use as heavy duty, general purposes sealing, packaging, bundling and binding
- Protection of polished surfaces
- Machined parts
- Finger protection
- Masking of ironwork during resurfacing
- Binding of hoses
- Labelling on rough or uneven surfaces, bundling, masking, protection
- Strapping rods, bars, sports handle tape
- Lots of similar applications
Tape resistances and benefits
This cloth tape has the following resistances and benefits:
- Corrosion resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Flexible and highly conformable
- Easy tear by hand
- High initial tack and adhesion
- Can be written on
- Can be painted on
How to apply this tape
Please ensure that all surfaces to be bonded are dry, free from dust, grease and other contaminants. Surfaces to be bonded, and tape to be applied, should be at a temperature within the limits of the Application Temperature recommended in our Product Information Sheet - please contact us if you require this.
This is particularly important if the tape has been stored in a cold area. Apply the tape using the maximum amount of pressure possible, smoothing down to achieve 100% contact.
Joins in rolls of tape may occasionally be found. Every endeavour is made to reduce these to a minimum but users should not rely on the tape being one continuous length. When using tapes that have a siliconised paper as an interleave, remove this paper from the floor area as quickly as possible to minimise the risk of slipping.
|Tensile Strength at Break
|Elongation at Break
|Adhesion to Steel
|Adhesion to Self
|0°C - +60°C
|Recommended Storage Temperature
|12°C to 25°C
Except where indicated otherwise, the above figures are average values and should not be regarded as maximum or minimum values for specification purposes. The company reserve the right to improve products and change specifications, which may alter performance. We advise the customer to test the material required to ensure the suitability of intended application.
Please store in dry conditions, out of direct sunlight and keep out of reach of children.
These tapes are combustible. For small fires use any common extinguishing method. If large quantities are to be stored seek advise from the local Fire Authority about fire-fighting equipment and procedures.
As combustible, non-toxic landfill. Because of its combustibility, large quantities should be disposed in small amounts over the landfill site. Incinerate only in purpose-built incinerators.
This information is based on current knowledge and experience; its purpose is to describe our tapes in terms of Health and Safety requirements and should not be treated as a specification.
Not sure if this White Cloth Tape is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this adhesive tape is correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.
To Discuss Your Order Or Any Other Enquiries Call Us On 0800 652 1054Get In Touch