Double Sided White PVC Tape 50m
From: £5.89 Inc. VAT
Our Double Sided PVC Tape offers a permanent bonding solution to most substrates including fixing of carpets and signs. Ideal for many applications, such as:
- – Attaching automotive trim and parts
- – Bonding glass panels in display cases
- – Bonding panels in cabinetry and furniture assembly
- – Carpet fixing in public spaces
- – Fixing electrical conduits and cable ducts
- – General repairs and DIY projects
- – Mounting artwork and photographs
- – Mounting signs and plaques
- – Securing loose tiles and flooring
- – Weather sealing and draught exclusion
Order By 2pm For Next Day Delivery
Mon - Fri UK Mainland Only For destinations outside of the UK please contact us prior to placing your order.
Introducing our premium Double Sided White PVC Tape, designed for both industrial and household applications. With a generous 50m length, this versatile tape ensures you have ample supply for all your mounting, bonding, and securing needs.
Fosseway Tapes Double Sided PVC Tape T230 is a high tack Double Sided PVC Tape which is both economical and reliable. Our Double Sided PVC Tape offers a permanent bonding solution to most substrates including fixing of carpets and signs.
Engineered with high-tack acrylic adhesive, this tape offers excellent bonding strength on a variety of surfaces including metal, plastic, and wood.
Made with robust PVC material that can withstand extreme conditions, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
Comes in a convenient roll that is simple to cut, apply, and manage. The white color blends easily with most surfaces for a seamless finish.
Its thick acrylic core ensures that the tape maintains its form under stress, providing long-lasting performance.
The specially-formulated adhesive ensures that the tape can be removed cleanly, leaving no residue behind.
Manufactured with the environment in mind, our tape is non-toxic and safe for everyday use.
- Attaching automotive trim and parts
- Bonding glass panels in display cases
- Bonding panels in cabinetry and furniture assembly
- Carpet fixing in public spaces
- Fixing electrical conduits and cable ducts
- General repairs and DIY projects
- Mounting artwork and photographs
- Mounting signs and plaques
- Securing loose tiles and flooring
- Weather sealing and draught exclusion
Our double sided PVC tape has a Havana PE coated release liner which makes applying this tape fast and efficient.
This PVC Tape has a white PVC film carrier.
Fosseway tapes double sided PVC tape has a adhesive acrylic which provides an excellent bond with most substrates.
This Double Sided White PVC Tape should not be stored in temperature conditions below the minimum of -22°F. If it is, this tape shouldn't be applied until it has reached the recommended temperature - this could take up to 24 hours.
|Carrier (White PVC Film)
|0.060mm / 0.024 inches
|Release Liner (Havana PE Coated Paper)
|110g/mm / 99oz / in
|Adhesive Strength Side (A/B)
|Holding Power Side (A/B)
|>24 Hrs / 1.0kgHrs / 2.2lbs
|Holding Power For Temp Resistance 60˚C
|Hrs/ 1.1lbs >24 Hrs / 0.5kg
|Initial Tack (SIDE A/B)
|<5cm / <2in
|-22°F ~ +194°F
Not sure if this Double Sided PVC Tape is correct for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this white PVC tape is right for your requirements please contact us on: 0800 652 1054 and we will happily help you with your tape needs.
To Discuss Your Order Or Any Other Enquiries Call Us On 0800 652 1054Get In Touch