1 Sheet of 128, 16mm x 7.9mm Hemispherical Bumper Stops PD2150
From: £13.49 Inc. VAT
These Rubber stick on feet are ideal for:
- – Furniture protection
- – Adhesive sticky / stick on feet
- – POP displays
- – Glass industry
- – Domestic appliances
- – As replacements for laptop feet
- – Automotive industry
- – With exhibition displays
- – Under chair legs
- – Glass table top bumpers
- – Glass pads for table tops
- – Silicone bumpers
- – Laptop feet
- – Small glass cushions
- – Adhesive silicone feet
- – Silicone protectors
- – Rubber pads for glass table tops
- – Non slip / slip resistant coaster pads
- – Adhesive pads
- – Self adhesive bumpers
- – Chopping board feet
Order By 2pm For Next Day Delivery
Mon - Fri UK Mainland Only For destinations outside of the UK please contact us prior to placing your order.
PD2095 hemispherical are genuine branded bumper stops are great solutions for protecting surfaces in your home or business. They can help to protect your furniture from making marks on your flooring or for anything that could cause potential damage to any surface. They create a space between surfaces and are a great long – or short-term solution for multiple uses.
These Rubber stick on feet are ideal for:
- Furniture protection
- Adhesive sticky / stick on feet
- POP displays
- Glass industry
- Domestic appliances
- As replacements for laptop feet
- Automotive industry
- With exhibition displays
- Under chair legs
- Glass table top bumpers
- Glass pads for table tops
- Silicone bumpers
- Laptop feet
- Small glass cushions
- Adhesive silicone feet
- Silicone protectors
- Rubber pads for glass table tops
- Non slip / slip resistant coaster pads
- Adhesive pads
- Self adhesive bumpers
- Chopping board feet
Hemispherical Bumper Stops comes in various sizes:
These rubber stick on feet are available in the following sizes:
- PD2095 9.5mm x 3.8mm Hemispherical Bumper Stops 200 Per Sheet
- PD2816 8mm x 1.6mm Hemispherical Bumper Stops 420 Per Sheet
- PD2150 16mm x 7.9mm Hemispherical Bumper Stops 128 Per Sheet
- PD2190 19mm x 9.5mm Hemispherical Bumper Stops 98 Per Sheet
- PD2079 7.9mm x 2.5mm Hemispherical Bumper Stops 392 Per Sheet
- PD2115 11.1mm x 5mm Hemispherical Bumper Stops 242 Per Sheet
- PD2010 10mm x 3.1mm Hemispherical Bumper Stops 288 Per Sheet
- PD2008 8mm x 2.2mm Hemispherical Bumper Stops 392 Per Sheet
- PD2006 6.4mm x 1.9mm Hemispherical Bumper Stops 561 Per Sheet
Made from Polyurethane
As these stick on feet are made from polyurethane they have several distinct advantages over similar self adhesive feet made from inferior materials. These advantages are:
Stick on feet features
These polyurethane stick on feet have the following features:
- Abrasion resistant
- Oil and solvent resistant
- Higher load bearing capacity than conventional rubber
- Higher Tear resistant than rubber – between 500-100 Ibs./linear inch
- Weather resistant
- Excellent noise dampening properties
- Electrical insulating properties
- Heat and cold resistant
These hemispherical sticky feet are perfect due to its sound dampening stops and buffers as they reduce noise and absorb shock. These Bumperstops can also be be used under glass to prevent the glass slipping when used in conjunction with most glass top furniture.
Non slip feet for Electronic and Medical Devices
Our Bumperstops can be used as non-slip feet – or spacers – on all manner of audio, medical, telecoms and general desktop units. This gives you the added advantage of extra heat dissipation when your electronic or medical unit gets hot.
Stick on feet
Our Recessed Cone Bumper Stops are self adhesive feet which have a self adhesive back to allow for them to be stuck onto a range of products without the need to use fixings such as screws or additional glue.
Owing to their clarity, these BumperStop Protectors can be used under a huge variety of acrylic counter display units to help to prevent sliding. When used under coloured displays they will blend nicely with the colour of the unit.
These Bumperstops can be used as non-slip spacers under glass to prevent glass from moving; and to take up any shock and vibration. These can also be used on kitchen chopping boards, drinks coasters and glass top furniture in hotels and homes.
These Bumperstops can help to stabilize and prevent appliances from slipping or rocking and are ideal for added heat dissipation. Compared to similar products made from commercial grades of rubber these Bumperstops will not mark the surface on which it sits as they are made from polyurethane.
These Bumperstops can be used to prevent squeaks, rattles, noise and vibration within many sectors of the automotive industry.
|Shore Hardness [A]||65-70 ASTN D-2240|
|Load tolerance||5Kg per BumperStop|
Not sure if these stick on feet are right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if these adhesive stick on feet are correct for your requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can point you in the right direction.
To Discuss Your Order Or Any Other Enquiries Call Us On 0800 652 1054Get In Touch